10/14/12

warm roses * rozgrzewające róże

W Norwegii spadł dziś pierwszy śnieg! Nie mogę powiedzieć, że jestem z tego powodu szczęściwa... to trochę za wcześnie. Szczerze mówiąc nie lubię za bardzo zimy. 
Właśnie z tego powodu pokazuję Wam coś rozgrzewającego, róże w ciepłych barwach:
Here in Norway, where I live, we got the first snow today! Can't say I'm to happy about that, a bit too early for me. And to be honest, I don't like the cold winter season that much.
So I give you something warm instead, a beautiful warm rose filled with all my love for you :)
That's TES-020 rose stamped with distress stain and cut out. 
 TES-020 rose stemplowane Distress Stainem i wycięte.

*
That's TES-020 rose stamped with distress stain on colored paper and cut out. 
 TES-020 rose stemplowane Distress Stainem na pomalowanym wcześniej papierze i wycięte.




Mam nadzieję, że niedziela mija Wam wspaniale!
Hope you are having a lovely sunday!

Marianne

4 comments:

  1. I adore your tags, the rose is poping up, cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great with distress stain, i must try it some day! first one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, know Marianna, that for me your art is absolutely extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete