12/13/12

in a right light * we właściwym świetle

 Zakochałam się w tych żarówkach TES-041 lightbulbs na 100%. Mam z nimi dużo zabawy podczas stemplowania.
I really fell in love with these light bulbs (TES-041 lightbulbs). I think they are lot of fun to use.


Napis mówi, że ważne jest pokazanie siebie w dobrym świetle.
Title says that it’s important to see yourself in a right light.


W tle znajdziecie gesso, farby akrylowe oraz tusze alkoholowe. Żarówki TES-041 lightbulbs nastemplowałam na płóciennym pasku oraz w tle. Parę z odbitek wycięłam i przykleiłam za pomocą taśmy 3d.
For the background I used gesso, acrylic paints and alcohol inks. I stamped TES-041 lightbulbs the image on to canvas stripes as well as straight to the back ground. I stamped few images to the patterned paper and cut them out. Those bulbs are attached with foam tape.

*

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!! And really loved the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh nice! those Light bulbs are so much fun...and I love the color and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my lightbulbs in the mail - yippee

    ReplyDelete