1/16/14

'Take another piece od my heart...' * Art journal

As the New Year begins I wanted to get back to art journaling. I started looking for inspiration. A picture, a word or a sentence. Nothing however seemed to inspire me. At last a thought crossed my mind and that was it! I sat at the table, I started to apply gesso and modeling paste, while having ‘take another piece of me heart now…’ in my head. But then….a huge bulb over my head! The original idea went aside and I, with a speed of light, started stamping in modeling paste, splashing and stamping again. Talking about a surge of inspiration! 
Thank you J. and H.! ;)

W Nowym Roku chciałam powrócić do art journalowania. Zaczęłam szukać inspiracji. Obrazu, słowa, zdania.. Nic nie potrafiło mnie natchnąć. W końcu coś wymyśliłam i tak miało być. Zasiadłam do biurka, zaczęłam smarować gesso i pastą strukturalną, a w głowie cały czas miałam ‘take another piece of me heart now…’. Po chwili mega wielka żarówka nad głową! Pierwotny pomysł trafił w kąt, a ja z prędkością światła zaczęłam stemplować w paście strukturalej, chlapać , znowu stemplować. To był dopiero przypływ weny. 
Dziękuję J. i H.! ;)




A heart became a set of puzzles, which needed to be arranged. :)

Serce stało się zbiorem puzzli, które należy połączyć w całość. :)



Have a nice day!
Miłego dnia!

Used produkts/ Użyte produkty:
anatomical heart (medium size) cardiogram TES-178 dreamcatcher  stars  TES-142S spherical waves small meadow TEC-017 flowers

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!!! and now I can hear the song in my mind the rest of the evening... ;-)

    ReplyDelete