4/4/14

Goodbye from Riikka

Hello there! It's been quite a ride! I've enjoyed so much working with 3rd Eye products and creating different projects with them. I'm grateful for this opportunity and shall surely be using the 3rd Eye goods in my future projects as well.
Cześć! Co to była za jazda! Bardzo lubię tworzyć z produktami 3rd Eye, kreować z nimi różne projekty. Jestem bardzo wdzięczna za tę możliwość, to na pewno nie jest koniec mojej przygody z 3rd Eye.

For this last post I prepared this layout and a process video how I did it. Drycha asked us to choose a favorite product to show in this last post and it was so hard to choose! I think the products and collections just get better and better! So even though I chose the diamond background stamp as my favorite stamp, I also used quite a few of my favorites to this layout. Please find the materials list further down in the post.
Na mój ostatni w tym półroczu post przygotowałam skrapa oraz video z jego tworzenia! Drycha prosiła o wybranie ulubionego produktu i muszę przyznać, że było to strasznie trudne. Uważam, że produkty i kolekcje są coraz lepsze! Mimo to, że jako ulubiony wybrałam stempel z diamencikami, użyłam trochę innych faworytów w poniższym projekcie. Na końcu pełna lista. 


I used the stamps to create different papers and layers to the layout - a gold embossed vellum, a transparency, some washi tape and a resist paper. Please watch the video below to see how the layout came into being.
Użyłam różnych stempli do ozdobienia różnorodnych kawałków papieru użytych na skrapie; embossowana złotym pudrem kalka, folia przezroczysta, trochę tasmy washi i papier "resist". Koniecznie obejrzyjcie wideo.  

The topic of the layout is my husband and older daughter playing together. I wish the recording would have been on then! They jammed together quite a while and while I took photos, my younger daughter danced. It was quite a show!
Tematem tego skrapa jest mój i starsza córka grający razem. Szkoda, że tego nie nagraliśmy!  Dłuższą chwilę dżemowali, ja robiłam zdjęcia a młodsza córka zaczęła tańczyć. To było niezłe show!



Materiały z 3rd Eye: Materials from 3rd Eye:

diamonds - background TES-146 numbers TES-206 clocks set of 3  TES-222S beams circle small TES-223L sequins large TEM005 sparks  TEC-035 clocks TEBA-161 mahtava paiva TEST-002 stars


Thank you for this opportunity Drycha and thank you for all the inspiration my team mates Yasmin, Agnieszka, Sanna, AKA, Elina, Monica, Smile_Art and Kasia! And thank you readers for your comments - I hope I have inspired you with my posts! Hope to see you all around!
Drycho - dziękuję za zaproszenie mnie do Twojego DT razem z Yasmin, Agnieszką, Sanną, Aką, Eliną, Monicą, Smile_Art i Kasią! Wszystkim czytelnikom dziękuję za komentarze - mam nadzieję, że moje posty mocno Was inspirowały! Do zobaczenia wkrótce! 

No comments:

Post a Comment